KEEPING YOU & YOUR FAMILY SAFE WHILE AT LICE & EASY
Our staff have always implemented strong cleaning & disinfecting protocols to help prevent the spread of head lice, and germs. Since the spread Coronavirus (COVID-19), we’ve enhanced our cleaning standards, implemented social distancing, are only accepting 1 family at a time into our clinic, and other safety protocols. We have also spread out our appointment times as to limit the number of families that might even show up to our clinic at 1 time, and we are by appointment only at this time. Of course, our phone line is always open for head lice advice or to schedule a lice treatment.
OUR ADVANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTING OF OUR CLINIC & SAFETY GUIDANCE
- We have implemented only having 1 family in our clinic at a time, and have spread our appointment time slows out to limit the number of families that may be at Lice & Easy at a time
- Our employees who don’t feel well, or who show symptoms will stay at home and take the necessary steps to get better or seek medical guidance.
- All of the hard surfaces at Lice & Easy will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between client visits per the CDC recommendations.
- All potential soft surfaces that come in contact with a client (towels, capes, etc.) will be washed in hot water and dried on the highest heat setting per the CDC guidelines.
- Lice & Easy will place all trash related to cleaning & disinfecting surfaces in dedicated, heavy lined trash containers.
- Lice & Easy employees will wash hands thoroughly after each client visit in the clinic, per the CDC recommendations and guidelines. Employees will also be following other CDC personal care guidelines to reduce risk of spreading germs.
LICE & EASY CUSTOMER GUIDANCE
- At Lice & Easy, we are asking our customers to follow the CDC personal care recommendations to reduce risk of spreading germs, including washing hands often or using hand sanitizer as often as possible, and staying home if you aren’t feeling well.
- If you have traveled globally or locally to any COVID-19 hotspots within the past 14 days, please notify one of our clinic employees.
- Also notify one of our Lice & Easy staff members if you have experienced any flu-like symptoms or any symptoms consistent with a respiratory type illness including the common cold.
- We are asking for only immediate family members who live in the affected household to get head lice treatment or to be screened.
- All families will be asked to wash/sanitize their hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer upon entry into Lice & Easy.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT!
For the most
up-to-date guidance on COVID-19, please visit: